Sunday, January 09, 2005

Baby Albert


Pattern: Baby Albert from Sally Melville's The Knit Stitch
Dark sweater: medium size - One skein Lion Brand WoolEase Sport in Mulberry (a very pretty color)
Light sweater: small size - Lion Brand Baby Soft in white and lavender (leftovers I had around) - I don't recommend doing this. It's tricky to get the edges the way they need to be for picking up stitches and seaming, and it was a pain to do it every other row.

The only thing I don't like about this pattern is that the front edges are made to butt up together, when they need to overlap for the buttons. I suppose I could fix this if I wanted to easily enough. But babies keep their arms in front of them, pushing the fronts together, so I don't think it matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home